Amanda Seyfriend's mom enjoyed her daughter's lesbian scene in Chloe

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Amanda Seyfried’s mother enjoyed watching her lesbian love scene so much she went back and saw the film again.

The 24-year-old actress locks lips with Julianne Moore, 49, in new thriller Chloe. Amanda is so embarrassed about her steamy same sex scenes, she has banned her father from seeing the film, and didn’t even let him come to its New York Premiere last night. Her mother, on the other hand, can’t get enough of the sexy movie, and has already been to see it twice.

“My mom’s seen it,” Amanda groaned. “She came back for seconds. But I did not let my dad come to the premiere because I’m not allowing him to see it. He’s very proud of me, and he wanted to see some good work, but I can’t.”

Julianne is equally embarrassed about kissing Amanda on screen. When asked about the smooch on the red carpet at the premiere, she was completely unwilling to discuss it.

When a reporter from the US edition of OK! magazine asked how locking lips with Amanda compared to kissing her husband Bart Freundlich, she shouted, “That’s ridiculous!” before storming away.

Source

0 comments: