One Tree Hill spoilers via twitter

Friday, July 16, 2010



One Tree Hill: Sophia Bush was sweet enough to answer loads of fan questions at once this morning, saying "Yes Brooke/Victoria. Great Nate/Haley. Looks like no Peyton/Luke. Don't know about a baby. I think yes wedding!"

Bah! Wedding?! Baby?! This is good stuff, S!

The one topic she wouldn't comment on in 140 characters or less? "Aw c'mon guys! Can't answer the Quinn/Clay ?'s. I'm only allowed to talk about stuff you already know! You'll have to tune in for that :)"

Lucky for us, Robert Buckley was much more forthcoming in our earlier interview with him, saying: "I think it's safe to say that Clay will be coming back. I hope I'm not giving too much away by saying that." Just the fate of your character, but no biggie.

Sophia's on-and-offscreen boyfriend Austin Nichols also tweeted from the set, saying, "For those of you looking for One Tree Hill info. I can't really help. All I will say is, my lips are sore. :)" It seems Brooke and Julian are doing just fine in season eight.

0 comments: